CRPS/RSD is an awful disease that affects the entire nervous system. It's so underdiagnosed and usually takes years for a Doctor to make the diagnosis. It's a disease that causes so much pain and requires an entire lifestyle change. There is hope but not a cure. It requires a lifelong battle but you must keep fighting! I will keep up the fight..the disease will not win! I now have a great Doctor and in good hands. I have faith that this treatment will work!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Non Stop Pain

I am super cranky, tired and in PAIN so I thought I would sit and post since it's been a while. The weather changed and keeps changing so I'm all screwed up. On a scale of 1-10..my pain level has been pretty much a constant 10 for days now. Everything hurts! I am soooo tired and feeling run down and out of it. The pain is getting to me. I can't move at times because it just hurts so bad. My right hand is so swollen that I can't even close it half way at the moment. I have been dropping things all day today. It's super windy here today and I absolutely hate wind! The wind is just BAD all around. I can't tolerate it when I'm like this. And of course it's a chilly wind. I had to go flor blood work today for the ketamine treatment. The minute the needle stuck me, my system wenr crazy. It hurt! My blood pressure has been high as well today so I'm trying to take it easy. I made pork bbq in the crock pot and it smells so good right now. I'm now getting hungry. It was a job shredding up the meat. It took me forever but I did it. I have to do things in steps. I do little bits at a time. I guess that sometimes gets me cranky and frustrated because I'm use to just doing doing doing...go go go..I can't do that anymore. I'm pooped out! Anyways that's all for now. It's going to be a chilly week..yippee! I just may pitch a tent somewhere in the desert!