CRPS/RSD is an awful disease that affects the entire nervous system. It's so underdiagnosed and usually takes years for a Doctor to make the diagnosis. It's a disease that causes so much pain and requires an entire lifestyle change. There is hope but not a cure. It requires a lifelong battle but you must keep fighting! I will keep up the fight..the disease will not win! I now have a great Doctor and in good hands. I have faith that this treatment will work!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Wanting to Cry Today

I only have a minute to post. I just had an emotional breakdown this morning. I didn't sleep well last night. We went to a movie as a family yesterday and the previews were so loud that it set off my nervous system in a horrible way. I had a huge attack and started crying. I went to the bathroom and just cried. I was freaking out. It took me a while to regain composure. I was having a tough time getting myself back to the theater. I did it. My husband told me to go get toilet paper and put it in my ears. I did that and it helped. Problem was that my nerves were already pissed off. Last night I couldn't even stand being touched. It was so painful if my husband just touched a toe on either foot or any other part of my body. I was so irritable all night and this morning I felt sick. Severe headache and my entire system is screwed up. I took a shower and cried. I got out of the shower and the AC was on. OMG that did not help! I ran to the bedroom to get away from cold air. I am under some stress right now which is not helping. I am battling lots of things at the moment and this is going to be a very difficult week for me. It's very hot and humid today and I have a cardiology appt tomorrow that is on my mind. I'm just a mess at the moment but I'm staying touch.