CRPS/RSD is an awful disease that affects the entire nervous system. It's so underdiagnosed and usually takes years for a Doctor to make the diagnosis. It's a disease that causes so much pain and requires an entire lifestyle change. There is hope but not a cure. It requires a lifelong battle but you must keep fighting! I will keep up the fight..the disease will not win! I now have a great Doctor and in good hands. I have faith that this treatment will work!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Tired

I am soooo tired and going to head for bed. I just had such a rough day that I haven't been able to calm myself down yet. My mind is racing away. I was up at 5:30 this morning and been on the go since. I have had an extremely busy week and been hearing lots of bad news but yet some good news. I will explain more tomorrow when I can think more clearly. I'm just getting a little bit overwhelmed right now. Good night.